Interested in Partnering With a Beauty Blogger?
Since 2014, The Beauty In It has quickly grown to reach a wide audience of beauty and lifestyle lovers across the globe. Featuring fun and creative posts targeting the beauty and lifestyle niche, TBII’s content reaches an audience that is passionate, free spirited and bold.
The primary readers of this blog are women ages 25-34 just getting started in their independent lives and careers. These beauty mavens are known to love entertainment, shopping, socializing and reading, and follow their interests by going to the movies, watching their favorite YouTubers and following their favorite celebrities on Twitter.
Ready to talk to these women?
The Beauty In It works with bloggers, advertisers and public relations specialists in the following formats:
- Sponsored Blog Posts – With a sponsored blog post, you will have the ability to reach a wide audience in a more customized format. I will work with you to create a topic – from reviews and product features, to looks and guides we will find the format that will earn the most exposure for your brand.
- Product Considerations – Not ready to pay for a sponsored post? The Beauty In It accepts products for consideration. Often this will lead to mentions, social shares and even in-depth reviews. There’s nothing I love more than trying something new, so don’t hesitate to connect if you are interested.
- Product Giveaways – Gain exposure for your brand with a product giveaway. This will include a post about the brand or product and a Rafflecopter-hosted giveaway. The brand will be responsible for providing 2 of each product for use in the post and to be given to the winner(s).
- Sidebar Banner Advertisements – Monthly advertisement slots are open for both 300×600 px and 300×250 px display advertisements. Please reach out if you are interested, as the aesthetic of your advertisement and my blog’s scheme is important to me.
- In-Post Banner Advertisements – I also offer in-post advertisement slots for the life of a post. This is a one-time fee and can include slots of varying sizes subject to approval. I will ensure that the banner ad relates with the content of the post for maximum clicks and conversions.
- Social Media Shoutouts – Reach an active beauty audience through Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest with sponsored social media shout outs. Together we can create a plan that best works for your brand goals and build a schedule that will get the attention of beauty-minded individuals.
- Custom Opportunities – Have something else in mind? Shoot me an email with your proposal or to brainstorm something awesome! I’m open to new opportunities and would love to hear more.
To get started, please contact Samantha Winchell at samantha at questforcalm dot com to share your interest and agree on terms. All inquiries are subject to approval and must meet the criteria of The Beauty In It’s quality standards.
I look forward to working with you!