Already I’ve made a huge dent this month in the number of products I’ve used up, which is great. I’m really beginning to see improvement in clearing out the older products in my collection, which leaves me feel a lot less guilty when picking up new items.
I’ve still got a lot of samples that I need to work through from Ipsy and Birchbox, but I’m happy with my results from the last couple months.
Let’s take a look at the items I used up this month!
Beauty Product Empties:
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- Not Soap, Radio Liquid Freud Body Wash Sample
- Pacifica Lotion Wipes in Malibu Lemon Blossom
- N.Y.C Nail Polish in Greenwich Village
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Sample
- Philosophy Body Lotion in Loveswept Sample
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum Sample
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum Sample
- OGX Teatree Mint Shampoo
- Ulta Hydra Quench Foaming Oil Cleanser Sample
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer, Light 10
- Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Peel Sensitive Sample
- essie nail color in fruit sangria
- N.Y.C Nail Polish in Fuchsia Shock Cream
Of the products I used up, my favorites included the Eyeko mascara, Essie nail polish, Simple face wipes, Maybelline concealer and the Dior and Tom Ford fragrances. And of course, the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is my holy grail moisturizer!
The products that didn’t quite make the cut included the Philosophy body lotion, Juice Beauty mask, Pacifica body lotion wipes and Not Soap, Radio body wash. I will not be repurchasing these products, as they were either ineffective or I was not fond of the scent.
Did you use up beauty products this month? Leave your favorites in the comments below!
*Some of the links in this post are compensated by commission