Another few months have passed and again I have an enormous product empties post to share with you guys. These are some of my favorite posts, because while they take forever to write it helps me see the products I loved, what was used and what I can put down in the books as “never buy again.”
This month there were some clear winners and some definite losers. As always, I’ll share what I loved and what I didn’t but if you see a product here without a review that you’d like to learn more about, leave a comment and let me know!
Summer Beauty Product Empties:
- Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cleanser (sample)
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
- Dr. Jart+ Liftra Contour Cream (sample)
- COOLA Classic Face Sport SPF 50 in White Tea (sample)
- COOLA Classic Face SPF 30 in Cucumber (sample)
- CLINIQUE Pep-Start Eye Cream (sample)
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant in Original Scent & Rose
- Ahava Mineral Botanic Body Lotion in Lotus & Chestnut
- Puracy Organic Hand & Body Lotion
- Bath and Body Works Creamy Body Wash in Moonlight Path
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer
- New York Biology Hot Cream
- Aveeno Nourish + Shine Shampoo
- Aveeno Nourish + Shine Conditioner
- Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream (sample)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
- CHI Silk Infusion
- Davines Ol All-In-One Milk (sample)
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle (sample)
- Essie Good to Go Top Coat
- Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum Spray (sample)
- Stella McCartney POP Eau de Parfum Spray (sample)
- Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray (sample)
While this isn’t the largest clear out I’ve done recently (check out my last post for an insane amount of products), I’m happy with the results. Since April I’ve used up a bunch of bulky products, and have put a dent in the amount of samples I had kicking around. I’ve committed to clearing out daytime face serums and all hair care samples, which will really add some space to my vanity. I’ve still got a ways to go in these categories, but I cannot buy anything else until each is used up.
My Favorite Picks:
My empties this month included a ton of staples, so there are a bunch that I truly love. I would highly recommend my holy grail picks including the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and the Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant. Check out my other natural deodorant picks here!
Some newly discovered favorites included the Kate Somerville cleanser, Dr. Jart+ Liftra Contour Cream, Marcelle natural volumizing mascara and the Puracy Organic Hand and Body Lotion. Each of these has super high-quality ingredients, and really helped to keep my skin feeling its absolute best. I will definitely consider purchasing each of these again in the future.
On the perfume front, I loved each of the Stella POP, Chloe and Miss Dior scents. I’m not currently buying any fragrances until my full-size bottles are used up, but I really enjoyed these fresh scents during my getaway to Siesta Key, FL!
What I Won’t be Repurchasing:
There were a few items that I wasn’t too keen on including the Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream (not moisturizing enough), the Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream (really hated this thick, glue-like consistency), and the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer (weird concept… left me feeling cold and uncomfortable).